Friday 15 May 2009

Amusing Quotes from Channel Users

Just got this silly website from my younger brother. LOL :))

(@ThinG|webbing) how do I zoom in with internet explorer?
(+|Sonic) move your face closer to the screen

(i8b4uUnderground) d-_-b
(BonyNoMore) how u make that inverted b?
(BonyNoMore) wait
(BonyNoMore) never mind

(Insomniak`) Stupid fucking Google
(Insomniak`) "The" is a common word, and was not included in your search
(Insomniak`) "Who" is a common word, and was not included in your search
*hint: The Who

(Mendo) lmao there's a wicked looking spider on my monitor and if i move the mouse around he chases after it
(spitfire) haha mendo
(spitfire) take a screen shot
(spitfire) wait
(spitfire) that made no sense

(Khassaki) HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
(Judge-Mental) try pressing the the Caps Lock key
(Khassaki) O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
(Judge-Mental) fuck me

( robT) Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
( bawss) Right click.

(Tedward) so there's this pimp right. he's collecting money from his three ho's.
(Tedward) he goes to the first ho and asks for his $100. she says, "But I only owe you $50!"
(Tedward) he slaps her and says, "don't correct me, bitch!"
(Tedward) he asks the next ho for $150. she says, "But I only owe you $100!"
(Tedward) he slaps her and says, "don't correct me, bitch!"
(Tedward) now he goes to his third ho.
(Tedward) he asks for $200. "but I only owe you $150!"
(Tedward) he slaps her and says, "don't correct me, bitch!"
(Tedward) next he visits the fourth ho.
(Tedward) he asks her for his $250.
(Thy_Dungeonman) hold on, wait a sec
(Tedward) what?
(Thy_Dungeonman) you said three ho's, not four. idioth.
*Tedward slaps Thy_Dungeonman
(Tedward) Don't correct me, bitch.

*taken from:
QDB: Quote Database Home
Collection of amusing quotes from channel users. User submitted and rated.
www.bash.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails