Tuesday 29 April 2008

PS. I Love You

"...I'm not calling for a second chance,
I'm screaming at the top of my voice,
Give me reason, but don't give me choice,
Cos I'll just make the same mistake again,


And maybe someday we will meet
And maybe talk and not just speak
Don't buy the promises 'cause
There are no promises I keep,
And my reflection troubles me
So here I go...
"

taken from James Blunt - Same Mistake (OST PS. I Love You)

When we talk about being separated with our loved ones, by choice or even "taken", there's time when it feels like go through some hell on earth... But as Mitch Albom once said in his book,
"When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times."

Thus, I'd prefer to say "see you again" rather than "goodbye".

Baru nonton DVD PS. I Love You (2007), film adaptasi dari novel. Film ini sekilas ngeingetin gw sama buku-bukunya Mitch Albom, yang temanya seringkali tentang "berpisah" dengan dunia/seseorang/sesuatu, tapi di sisi lain malah menjadi kesempatan buat nyari makna dari kehidupan yang udah dijalanin.

Kenapa gw suka film ini? Mungkin karena akhir-akhir ini lagi banyak isu tentang perpisahan di kehidupan gw. But then I realized, an ending is just another new beginning. So I decide to get up, take a little step, and keep moving forward... Life, here I come! :)

Bagusss. Nonton deh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails